Casa Rural Haitzetxea
Haitz Etxea Rural House
Sustainability for us is fundamental, not only to avoid generating so much waste and burning fossil products that cause global warming, but it is our way of life.
Haitzetxea has been committed, for years, to creating a rural house that is as sustainable as possible, and for this:
1. We use heating and hot water production by means of a pellet boiler (local origin).
2. We eliminate single-use "amenities" and offer refillable bottles of shampoo and soap.
3. We use "Bio" cardboard cups thus eliminating plastics.
4. We use an eco-soap for cleaning textiles (Natulim), totally suitable for not polluting our rivers (with non-polluting packaging).
5. We use cleaning products that are as natural as possible (eg, Tapinet).
6. We have placed in the "office" three bags to recycle that we reuse.
At Haitzetxea, we have opted, especially in the summer season, for our organic garden to be able to offer you quality seasonal vegetables. We do not serve food products from large surfaces that do not respect the environment... we are sorry. We try to offer you the best of our land.
Thank you for being aligned with our fight.
Map and contactMore
Como hace ya años una maravilla de casa da gusto ver cómo la cuidan y como te cuidan. Grandes Toni y birgi15 mar, 2023 en Ruralgest
Extraordinario fin de semana, ha superado con creces nuestras expectativas, Tony y Virginia, dos grandiosos anfitriones, muy cercanos, hacen todo para que te sientas como en casa, muchas gracias, como os dijimos, amenazamos con volver.08 mar, 2023 en Ruralgest